Internal Audit Manager
Job Description :
• Responsible for the planning and execution of internal audit activities for both Head Office and Branches in order to ensure the reliability of financial reporting, efficiency of operational activity and compliance of Policies, Procedures and Regulations.
• Performs special Audit, searching for Fraud, problems and give ideas recommendation to the management for the solutions
• Leads audit activities for new system implementation in the Company.
• Recommends continuous improvement to internal controls for the organization.
• Responsible to conduct audit of finance statement report (P/L, B/S) for all Branch
Job Specification :
• Candidate must possess Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting from reputable university (GPA min 3.00)
• Minimum 3 (Three) years experience in leading Internal Audit Department
• Minimum 5 (Five) years experiance in Audit Finance and/or Accounting Supervisor
• Good knowledge in Internal Audit and Finance/Accounting area and preferably has experience in Audit firm
• Preferably has experience in handling multi branch company
• Strong leadership, high motivation and integrity